Beauty Report: Summer Beauty Routines
HSN has officially started to get ready for summer! This week is all about staying cool, feeling fresh and looking fabulous. On the Beauty Report this Thursday at 8 p.m. EST, I will feature the must-have items from Wei East, Elizabeth Arden and GLO Science to complete your Summer Beauty Routine.
Skin Care by Wei East
Wei Brian of Wei East is making a special appearance to share a brand NEW Chestnut and Black Soy Kit. It has everything you need to rejuvenate, hydrate, temporarily lift and firm your skin from Head to Toe! There is everything from super saturated facial treatment pads to extra firming face and body cream. Each product is infused with the firming benefits of Chestnut and Black Soy essence.
Makeup by Elizabeth Arden
Robin Mason of Elizabeth Arden has saved all of her favorite summer makeup products just for you during the Beauty Report. Even better, every item is priced at an incredible value that is only available at HSN. She will share your Customer Pick, the Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20. It provides beautiful, buildable, natural looking coverage that feels light as air. You will also love the Ceramide Cream Blush. It creates a gorgeous sheer glow that makes you look lit from within.
Teeth Whitening by GLO Science
Dr. Jonathan Levine of GLO Science has revolutionized the concept of at home teeth whitening with the GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whitening Device. The breakthrough is in the patent-pending G.L.O (Guided, Light, Optic) technology, which is embedded in the mouthpiece. It emits heat and light in an enclosed system to maximize the potency of the whitening gel that is applied to your teeth. You won’t be able to stop smiling after using this system! See a noticeably brighter and whiter smile after a few weeks of use! Join Dr. Levine and me on the Beauty Report to learn more about GLO Science!
Beat the heat with my Top 10 Summer Beauty Essentials:
- Sun Protection: Apply SPF every day after moisturizing to maintain youthful looking skin.
- Multi-Purpose Products: Less makeup is more in the summer time. Use a soft coral or pink cream blush as a lip and cheek color.
- Soothing After Sun Gel: Treat your skin to cool hydration after a day spent in the sunshine.
- Smudge Proof Lashes: Use water-resistant mascara to prevent raccoon eyes caused by heat and humidity. (Learn more about Mascara)
- Extra H20: Keep your body hydrated throughout the day to maintain radiant looking skin. Add some fruit slices for a splash of color and taste.
- Luminous Skin: Use body scrub twice a week followed by a rich hydrating crème to reveal smooth and glowing skin.
- Soft Bronze Makeup: Highlight your eyes with shades of soft bronze or gold to catch the light.
- Bright Nail Polish: Paint your toes a punchy shade of coral, pink, or tangerine to complement bronze skin.
- Healthy Hydrated Hair: Treat your hair with a nourishing hair masque once a week to help prevent damage and color fading caused by the sun.
- Sparkling White Smile- A beautiful white smile is always your best asset year round.
Here are some of my Summer Beauty picks:
Be your own beautiful,